Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ANOTHER Hotel Room??

I've been on the road for a week, thank goodness this isn't a chemotherapy week. I'm tired of hotel rooms and different remotes...why can't we all just get along and put the Golf Channel on the same location for every cable area? And how come the Weather Channel is all over the board?

The good news is that the weather in Portland is beautiful, my blueberries are blossoming, and the rhodies are popping out. Come visit sometime to see what a gorgeous world we inhabit.

All for now...next stop, infusion number six. Halfway to the finish line. On Monday, I get to see the new cancer center suite that I'm paying for...they are so delighted to have an additional patient to cover the cost of their move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home