Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moving along...

No big news to report this time around. People are so nice to check in, and see how things are going. Pump came off this morning, with no real issues to report when I visited with the nice nurse.

I've worked hard to manage rest this afternoon and yesterday, so as to avoid the crash that happened last time around. It just gets so difficult drinking water that is tasteless, at room tempurature, glass after glass. Oddly enough, I've also learned that I must really clench my teeth overnight when I'm on the pump, because I awaken each morning with really sore molars and jaw. Today, it even stretched up to my temples...

It would be more interesting if I had additional information to report, but this session was fairly straightforward. The best news is that I'm scheduled out for the next four, and the four after that will be the last. So I just need to manage around the next eight weeks, and then we'll be in the home stretch...or the Pennant Race as we baseball fans like to think of it. For you Oregonians, that's the time of year when people all over the country think daily of their teams, their chances for the play-offs and the excitement of each and every run scored. Hoping the other teams take a dive, and that our fan favorite busts a big run on the schedule to win 12 of 14 or something.

As opposed to the 'Blazers, and their penchant for fizzling at the end....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home