Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ugh...and I don't mean "Tonto"

Today is Day Seven and I can actually move around. Days Four and Five were a nightmare. Usually, if I take it easy on Thursday I can manage my way around the Friday and work a little. But as they say, "these poisons are cumulative." I was completely worn out, listless, fatigued, whatever you want to term the inability to move much. Plenty of water into the system, but it didn't help flush things out very well.

The good news...and perhaps the bad news...is that I only have one session left. I'm uncomfortable with how taxing it will be, but when it is over, it is OVER. I won't have schedules to keep at Cancer Care Northwest, and I won't have to manage around these awful numbering systems that help me keep track of the days.

Let's assume that the next thing you read will suggest...HOORAY...session 12 is done. I'm not sure I'll have much energy to post notes during the session...I found myself lying in bed thinking "gee, I haven't moved a single muscle in thirty minutes...maybe I should roll over."

Thanks for all the nice comments, and the terrific support at work. I'll be ok in two weeks..and it will all seem like a horrific nightmare by that Sunday. In between, I'll be busy at work this week and then brace myself for the final.

Just Keep Playing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home