Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back at it...

It was actually nice to be in the office today. After more than a week, for vacation and clinic visits, today was my first day back. Thankfully, folks are so supportive and handling my "stuff" that it really did feel like a vacation. I guess they figure I'm there so little that SOMEONE must get it done, so they get creative and solve problems without me.

Lompoc was a great week. Played golf twice, went to Disneyland with Carrie to do some neat visiting and see the California Adventure, watched soccer and the fun OSU run through the looser's bracket. Those kids played well. Even got to watch Dalton play Babe Ruth baseball, one on the same field I played what back when. It looks like it needs a good groundskeeper though, I'm not sure they've tried to do anything abou tthe edges of the grass to dirt in the infield. Still the same bad hopes when it hits that ridge...

Judy came yesterday to sample a "day one" infusion session. We got to catch up on her plans for the Africa trip, she'll have a ball. More animals than anyone can count, I'm sure. Otherwise, the session was uneventful. I'm not looking forward to Thursday and Friday, those are the messy days of the week with this stuff, I've learned. But today isn't bad, and tomorrow will have a lot of "employee appreciation stuff" at work, including a nice lunch to visit with people and just enjoy the sunshine. I'll stay a little later, because of that, and go get the pump off later in the afternoon.

It makes me really red in the face, starting about now. Yesterday Judy didn't notice it much, and asked when I turned red, since she's seen me a lot AFTER the sesssions, but I tend to manage them on my own by myself when they are really going on. Don't feel like being around other people that much, and like to stay quiet at home. Taping soccer and lying around to watch later in the day will be a highlight this week, before I hit the books really hard for the final in Accounting. I have to do better on the final than the quizzes, but nobody wants to hear me whine about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home