Friday, June 30, 2006

Three to go...

With the arrival of Day Five, this session is basically coming to an end. It has been the uncomfortable process that became the norm about three sessions ago, though nothing worse arose. Just the incredible fatigue, and "ick" feeling that lasts for about 48 hours. I'm taking it slowly this morning, and should be much better by tomorrow...but there is no avoiding how crummy this all makes me feel. And guilty for not being able to do as much as I could the first few sessions, when nothing really dropped out of the week.

The best news is that there are only three to go. One the week after the holiday, and then the last two fall upon each other quickly. It is unfortunate that summer will come to an end at about the same time, but I'm willing to consider this a lost spring and summer...if I can get to the end of the journey successfully. It will be interesting to see how I respond with the last couple, because I'll be so mentally excited to be at the end of the trail, yet my body won't be quite as happy until we're all done.

The oddest part is my complete inability to remember names. I pick up the phone to call friends and can't remember whom I'm calling. Staff at the office want to know whom to contact, and I haven't a clue. We need that to improve quickly, once August is here and I'm done...

Otherwise, on to the July 4 Holiday. Blueberries, fireworks, and an accounting final. Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home