Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Work??!! ME??

A week following my return to the office, and I'm still able to get things done. It was a little difficult the first few days, probably because the very helpful Ms. Kelly was on vacation in Hawai'i. I actually had to do things myself!

Thankfully, people were very nice and at least acted like there were things I'd have accomplished that didn't get done because I was gone. Maybe there are reasons I keep going into the office every morning, after all. Everyone has been warm and wonderful.

I feel well, haven't really felt like the sky is falling any more. If you begin to feel that way, have a look at one of our hospitals in Portland. Too bad no one thinks colon lesions are hip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

More when I'm not rushing around...but I wanted to say thanks, and yes...I'm back in the office!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home