Thursday, April 15, 2010

We March On

If you're a first-time visitor, welcome to our little corner of the web. I'll do better to post some pictures, perhaps to introduce you the odd little cast of characters who generally are known only through nicknames and funny comments. Or their own names, without the connections of "that's Lizzy's friend from high school." Right now, though, I'm busily trying to wrap up a work world so that I can adjust to the world of full-time family, friends and fun. (I suppose there are some who might read this and wonder what may have changed, given that I try to make work as fun as I can, too.)
There will be more, with updates on a more regular basis...It will turn closer to a diary, when I'm not driving to the office every day. I've worried for quite some time that I might bore my readers if I did that, but for now I really enjoy sharing thoughts....and I won't have the neat folks at TDC to listen to my "water cooler" comments.

Welcome Aboard!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home